An exciting opportunity to join a design studio in Alton working as a graphic designer and production assistant.
Supporting the Production & Planning Manager, this will be a varied role, ensuring optimum quality and efficiency throughout all stages of product development and manufacturing. Additionally, this role involves the opportunity to get creative; designing marketing and sales materials, catalogues and web banners within a busy and fast-growing games company
This role will involve:
- Liaising with designers, artists to create and collate all elements needed for new and revised titles
- Using graphic design skills to implement the graphic and text elements of the product into the design
- Obtaining sign-offs, delivering artwork to proofs, and making sure that proofs are signed off by all relevant parties
- Working with the Production & Planning Manager to schedule and order print jobs
- Working with the marketing team to create graphics, catalogues, promotional materials, web banners and more
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills and experience with the following are required :
- Print production (2 years)
- Graphic design
- Layout and typesetting.
- Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
Any skills in art direction, proofreading, web design, and UX design would be a plus
Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to learn and develop in a successful company with a fun product and lovely people.
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Salary Range: £21-22k depending on experience
To apply please submit your CV and we will be in touch.
Please note that if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 days you can assume that we won’t be taking your application any further.