Are you looking for a fun, innovative and challenging working environment with the opportunity to learn new skills? Our client in Petersfield is looking for a confident and diligent production assistant who enjoys working to the highest standards.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manufacture of products with an acute attention to detail.
- Assist in assembling, packing and labelling of orders to be dispatched on time.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the workshop to ensure all staff continue to work in a safe and pleasant environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good communication with assembly, logistics, purchasing, and planning team.
- Pride in a job well done and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Previous experience of light industrial manufacturing processes; exposed to measuring, cutting, drilling, assembly and packing work.
- Confident in the use basic of basic hand tools; good level of manual dexterity
- Confident in the use of power, compressed-air tools in a safe manner.
- Confident in the use of light industrial tools such as pillar drill and belt sander.
- Careful and diligent, even meticulous.
- Willing to work as part of a team and take and retain instruction.
- Efficient, effective and organised.
- Own transportation due to location
*Dependant on workloads, it may be necessary to carry out overtime in accordance with company policy*
Salary £19,760 – £22,800 depending on experience
**Please only apply if you have manufacturing experience and a driving license***
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please submit your CV via our website or email email@example.com with a covering letter/email.
Once your application has been reviewed we will give you a call if we would like to discuss your application further.
If you don’t hear from anyone in 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes:
For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services