An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales and Marketing Assistant for our client based near Petersfield.
Working within a small team environment, you’ll play a key office support role undertaking diverse responsibilities to support the sales team in their daily/weekly actions, including administration, communication, client liaison and reporting.
This is a new role driven by growth and an expanding global presence. You will join a Sales Director, Sales Manager and Sales and Marketing team with an informal style who require an energetic, motivated individual to join their growing team.
Key Duties Include:
- Manage and maintain an effective and efficient organisational system for customer purchase orders, quotations, correspondence and communications.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and resellers.
- Research and prospect for new sales leads on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Pro-actively manage key back office duties, including CRM Management, Pricing, Trade Show Administration and ad-hoc requests.
- Create, monitor, and upkeep Sales intelligence reports including pipeline etc.
- Keeps track of sales leads pending order confirmation and keep the sales team informed of the progress of potential orders.
- Carefully check the completeness of each order/contract
- Ensure all customers receive a high-quality service throughout the sales process.
- Coordinate and support the preparation and implementation of all project initiatives, and mailing campaigns, working closely with other departments.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck into any task
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Strong can-do attitude and customer service ethos
- Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues
- PC Literate with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Highly numerate with a business acumen
- A high standard of written and verbal English language skills
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to working processes
- A clean UK driving license
- Valid passport & willingness to travel on occasions
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please submit your CV via our website.
Once your application has been reviewed we will give you a call if we would like to discuss your application further.
If you don’t hear from anyone in 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes:
For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services