Are you ready to take a leading role in a marketing department?
- Playing a key role in managing and leading the department people and activity
- Leading and owning marketing initiatives within the business
- Overseeing multiple campaigns in terms of conception, creation and execution
- Analyse and report on campaign measurement and effectiveness
- Become a super-user in our CRM and marketing module
- Become a leader in ensuring our customer data and data integrity is in line with best-practice
- Creating marketing plans, strategies and reports
- Liaising with key company stakeholders within sales, operations and digital transformation
Energetic, a positive attitude, shows commitment and takes responsibility
- 4 years+ experience at Marketing Manager level, of proven results working within a multi-channel marketing department
- Demonstrable track record in shaping, leading and delivering through a marketing team
- Competent at coaching team members, with a view to developing a high performing Marketing team
- Experience of using marketing automation tools to gain impressive results
- Experience in creating marketing plans and strategies
- A marketing generalist but with a specialist area of strength
- A digital fast-learning native with an analytical mind
- Ability to have and add to strong ideas
- A team player and happy to bring to life the ideas of others
- A passion or care for helping to create a sustainable Earth
What’s in it for you?
You can be part of a mission to grow our company and help the planet at the same time. We are driving innovation and a global leader in our discipline. We offer employees an exciting, ethical, and challenging working culture. We offer a competitive package with a route to achieving career goals with strong performance.
Home based moving to a mixture of home based/office attendance.
How do I apply?
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please submit your CV.
Once your application has been reviewed we will give you a call if we would like to discuss your application further.
If you don’t hear from anyone in 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes:
For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent