Do you want to make an impact on a growing business and really contribute to its success?
Are you excited by the opportunity to take ownership of the ongoing design and maintenance of our website?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Web Designer to join our board games business in Alton, Hampshire. Working autonomously with support from the Marketing and Systems teams, the individual will take responsibility for the appearance & functionality of our clients brand new website.
What does this role involve?
You will be:
– Creating code to enhance our web pages and the customer journey, including product pages and properties, as well as the general design and page layouts
– Maintaining website appearance and function, adapting to suit our fast-moving products
– Managing the relationship with Netalogue (our e-commerce platform), ensuring effective collaboration
– Working closely with the Marketing team to collectively ensure an ideal customer journey
– Providing cover and support to our Graphic Design team where required
What are we looking for?
The role would suit a creative and strategic thinker with the ability to contribute new and innovative ideas. It is essential that the individual has the necessary technical skills to manage and maintain our website.
Additionally, this role would suit someone with a keen eye for detail, and ideally with a good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
We offer an opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company working with wonderful people and products. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a great benefits package including 24 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and staff discount on all our products!
Salary : £25,000 – £30.000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Full Time : 37.5 hours per week